Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I miscarried last August and felt strange afterwards but my doctor kept telling me it was psychosomatic and nothing was wrong. I went to see a reproductive endocrinologist becuase I was unable to get pregnant again and was just diagnosed with Graves Disease. I am on tampizole and am feeling somewhat better but wonder if I should be doing something more. I am having trouble finding info on diet/lifestyle suggestions. Most importantly, I want to know if I should be doing something to help my fertility and if I do succeed in getting pregnant, how not to miscarry and have a healthy baby. I appreciate all responses.

Thank you

Anonymous

I strongly recommend that you go to the National Graves’ Disease Foundation main web site, where you will find a list of recommended books. These books are in print, or in libraries. They can give you good basic information on the types of questions you asked. THE THYROID SOURCEBOOK by Sara Rosenthal does address life-style issues.

Please discuss pregnancy issues with both your endo, and your OB/Gyn. There may be some slight treatment changes indicated if you are trying to get pregnant again right now.

Bobbi — NGDF Asst. Online Facilitator

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.