Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Pam,

Have they ever test you for pheochromyctoma? It is a tumor on the adrenal medula,
      and according to what I have read can cause many similar symptoms.

Anonymous

Hi everybody! I could really use some advice!!! About 4 yrs. ago I had 10 mil. of radiation and that didn’t even phase my thyroid so they gave me 10 more mil. about 4 months after that. And right before Thanksgiving last year I had 24mil.(enough to knock out 5 thyroids, according to my endo!!) and that hasn’t seemed to be doing anything either. I am still hyper!!! They won’t do surgery because they say that I have too much scar tissue because of all the radiation. I have another endo appointment next week, they want to do another dose of radiation. I don’t know if I want to go that route. Obviously to me, my body is resistent to radiation for some reason! So does anybody out there have any advice for me that I can take to my endo. I don’t think I can keep going through this much longer! Thanx in advance for any advice I can get. God Bless You All, Pam

Anonymous

Gosh.. I sure hope that isn’t it!! 18 yrs of hyper, bicuspid aeortic valve, and an aeortic anurysm is enough for me!! I’ll mention it to my endo and see what he says. Thanx. God Bless.. Pam

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.