Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello all
      I’m wondering how long it takes to get back my energy. I was diagnosed last May, RAI in July. In Sept. my TSH was 174 so started synthroid. Its been a hard winter. Thankfully, I now have my day back until about 2 PM when I get so exhausted I’m back in bed. This week my TSH is “normal” at 1.7. When can I realistically expect to keep going all day and occassionally go out at night for awhile? This BB has been a life line for me. THank you all for being out there.
      Blessings to you all,
      Anna

Anonymous

I’m still waiting…I had my RAI in Jan ’98
        It seems I’m getting closer, but I’m not there yet and I’m about to give up. I keep fluctuating between hypo and hyper (mostly hypo) I think I’m hyper again and I don’t even want to go and have another blood test (I’m trying to wait the full 6-8 weeks). but I’m about to take everyone’s head off here, so I may call today?!
        Continue to share your struggle – this BB is great! I’m so glad I found it.
        Sharon

Anonymous

Hi Anna

I have a couple a questions for you. I’m on Tapazole since last november. My Last visit my endo asked me to consider the radiation pill-that RAI right? you stated you did RAI in July of last year and you still do not feel too good? I’m trying to decide if to wait on RAI

let me know thanks
          Raquel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.