Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello everybody, admins delete this if not approbiate.I have a question.My hubby has been taking levo for about 10 years.dr s told him he had an underactive thyroid.he was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes 1.5 years ago.he dropped quite a bit of weight and keeps his sugar under controll.about 9 month ago he ran high thyroid so his levo was reduced.i happened to look at his last labwork and what do i see? thyroid peroxidase is 600! Thyroglobulin antibody is 128.2! T3,TSh,T4 Free all in range.i figured he ran high 9 month ago because he dropped 50 pounds.but now i see all these antibodies way high.i tried looking up some info online,but its very confusing.brainfog you know.ive got graves.is that hashimotos?or does it point to hashimotos?any simple explanations would be great.by the way dr did not say anything about this.unless he didnt tell me (hubby)that is. thanks

Liz1967

Thyroglobulin antibody could be Hashimotos or thyroid cancer.Thyroid peroxidase autoimmune or thyroiditis or nothing at all or increased risk for cancer. Would think this would merit further investigation but ask your doc.

connypie

hi liz, isnt it weird i have graves and now my husband shows up with this?almost sounds like the Bush’s.lol

Liz1967

Even the Bush’s dog nded up with thyroid issues. Does make you wonder.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.