Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Okay, now that I got your attention, I need help with my term paper in my Psychology class. I am writing it on Graves Disease. I need stories please! I have GD also and I remember doctors putting me on lithium thinking I was manic depressive, feeling sick all the time, having the jitters, not being able to concentrate, etc.

I need those stories from everyone else. People tell me (I have lost 65 lbs in the past year), “Wow, I would love to have that disease you have, just to lose the weight.” They don’t understand how we feel. I want to help people understand how GD doesn’t just affect you physically, but also mentally.

Thanks everyone. You can either post your stories here or e-mail them to me at: RobinNC@juno.com
      or
      WnderWmn21@aol.com

Thanks and may God bless you all!

Robin

Anonymous

Okay, now that I got your attention, I need help with my term paper in my Psychology class. I am writing it on Graves Disease. I need stories please! I have GD also and I remember doctors putting me on lithium thinking I was manic depressive, feeling sick all the time, having the jitters, not being able to concentrate, etc.

I need those stories from everyone else. People tell me (I have lost 65 lbs in the past year), “Wow, I would love to have that disease you have, just to lose the weight.” They don’t understand how we feel. I want to help people understand how GD doesn’t just affect you physically, but also mentally.

Thanks everyone. You can either post your stories here or e-mail them to me at: RobinNC@juno.com
        or

Anonymous

Hello Fellow Warriors,

I am not accustomed to ask for spiritual help, as I do not want to infringe on others beliefs. But I need your prayers. I just had sub-total thyroidectomy surgery on March 27th, and my mother has just passed away. I am about to get on a plane and fly across the country to say goodbye to her, and I fear I do not have the strength to get through this terrible time. Please keep me and my family in your thoughts….send us your warmth and compassion.

Blessings to all

Beth

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.