Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have been told that I can take up to 800 mg. of Ibprofen every 6-8 hours but it never gets rid of the pain nor does anything else I have tried over the counter. It does help if I lay down for awhile but this is a little difficult to do sometimes. It is interesting to hear an MRI found swelling in your eye. My headaches are the worst in the front and sides of my head. They are from the front of my head and from one temple to the other. Does it just hurt near your eye area or are your headaches all over?

Anonymous

I get the pain all over my head and even the back of my neck sometimes. I too take 800 mg and they don’t help. I am still waiting for an authorization from my insurance to see the neurophthamologist. I am truly running out of patience. I am getting depressed as well. Every day I look in the mirror and I want to cry beacuse my eyes are not what they used to be, I don’t want to become anti-social as I am usually the life of the party or event. Sounds like you have the same headaches.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.