Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I have had symptoms that could possibly be those of GD(trembling,hot,sweating,no stamina,thick and sometimes painful feeling in my throat, insomnia, lost 15 pounds in 4 weeks, there are more). These symptoms are still with me but they seem to have subsided in both frequency and severity. I have recently been to see a nuerologist and all of my tests are not back but 4 of the 6 are fine and I am hoping that they all will be. He did find an irregular heart beat at a time when I was having what I call one of my anxious moments. If my test results are fine, I am scheduled to see an endocrinologist at the first of April. What I am wondering is if anyone has ever heard of or experienced varying degrees of these symptoms in the same person? My symptoms are all still here and they were at their worst for two weeks after my great granny passed away. I had been experiencing symptoms well before her passing(since 12-15-99 through the present)she died in mid February. Any information would be helpful? Thank You.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.