Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Dear Claudia….I’ve been reading this BB for about 7 months now…I’ve been right here going thru the diagnosis, the insanity during treatment, and the early recovery process with my own Grave’s disease. I’ve been impacted by so many stories…but yours touched me in a way I can’t really expalin…and you should not appologize to anyone…I thank you for sharing it with us. I’m sure alot of us are.
      I can’t even imagine what you must be going through…I’m a RN by profession and I’ve studied twins and that bond is so strong. I’d like to know how old you and your sister are. And I’d like to encourage you to let go with your feelings on this BB during this horrific process you’re going thru. It really is theraputic…I know…I haven’t been able to keep up with so many postings like I used to, but I’m going to go back and learn what I can about you. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any need to or medical questions. Now just wrap those presents with all your love and let the tears loose while you reflect on this love…the day will come when the memories bring smiles. I’m crying with you and your sister. Where in the country are you? Thanks again for sharing.
      Sincerely, Rachel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.