Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
      Post count: 93172

      This may be one of the stronger messages I have ever posted, but here goes: I think you should , first of all, go to a real endocrinologist as fast as possible. Secondly, retype that post, just like it is, and send a copy of it to the local endocrine group. I don’t know of any major city that does not have a group of specialists that meet about once a month to review literature, talk about problems, etc. You don’t have to name names, but bring it to their attention that the physicians who represent their speciality are seriously lacking in some areas. I have been reading your posts for months, and I know you to be reasonable, articulate, and stable. If you want me to help, I will be glad to do so.

      “Dr. Nancy Patterson”

        Post count: 93172

        dear Juls, When my brother had his acute thyroiditis I got the names of several
        endo’s in east bay that my doc said specialize in thyroid/graves
        and whom he could personally recommend. Those names are yours, just E-mail me.
        I might also tell you the one my brother found on his own who you might
        want to skip seeing. I don’t mind when doctor’s don’t “know” everything,

        as long as they are honest and don’t make anything up
        or use dismissal in hopes you are a HMO plant faking -malingering
        hysteria and now they have given the “right answer”, ” just go home, dear and pay your
        insurance bill.” Find a doctor you can trust. Jeannette

      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.