Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jetta – For some reason, I cannot seem to pull up the article. Is there anyway you could attach it and send it to me on E-Mail or reprint it in this bulletin board?

Much thanks.

Anonymous

my whole body has dry skin including my scalp.Can anyone help?

Anonymous

Casie,<BR>
          Someone posted this address last week concerning dry skin. Hope it helps.

http://home.ican.net/~thyroid/Articles/EngE9B.html

Anonymous

I strated the itching about a year ago. The doctor throught it was my nerves and had me on two prescription drugs for the itching, E_____, (which I still use from time to time). I also could not comb my hair because my scaple was so sore. I posted an article from the a group in Canada, (it is in the back posting dated around Jan, 10 – 16 , 1998, under the heading “Dry skin found something” or close to that title. In short they suggested trying a lotion made for the itching like Aveeno and mix with Vaseline or Petrolem Jelly and run on your skin. Aveeno, which is a Natural Collidal Oatmeal and can be pursched over the counter most of the time in the bath lotion or skin care section, also makes a Bar Soap, and Bath soak. I’m not advertising for them but it has worked. I have been able to with stand the cold winter winds with out itching to death of dry skin. I has been a life saver for me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.