Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I would like to thank all of you for bringing up the subject of depression. I have only had Graves disease for about 6 months and was treated for it about 4 months ago. My doctor is giving me a 0.1 mg tab of synthroid and I have been depressed for about two weeks now. As with you my doctor did not say a thing to me about depression. I will be seeing my doctor in about two weeks and with the information I am receiving with this support group I will know what questions to ask him. Thanks to all your support Richard K.

Anonymous

Hi Richard, Be suer and ask all your questions when you go for your appointment and keep us posted OK? I am especially curious what he will say about the depression. I hate to be sexist, but I have a feeling he may tke it a bit more seriously since you are a man. Maybe knowing about it now will keep it from becoming a big issue. I hope and pary your synthroid continues to work and get you back to feeling well again. Take care..

Anonymous

Hi Richard, Be sure and ask all your questions when you go for your appointment and keep us posted OK? I am especially curious what he will say about the depression. I hate to be sexist, but I have a feeling he may take it a bit more seriously since you are a man. Maybe knowing about it now will keep it from becoming a big issue. I hope and pray your synthroid continues to work and get you back to feeling well again. Take care..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.