Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Just wondering how many people are going to the conference this year?? I wish I could make it this year myself. Maybe they can have a bi-anual and others can make it in the spring? Any comments, thoughts?

Anonymous

Have been trying to stay up with the BB, and know that as of tomorow I willbe hopelessly behind. For me, the conference is just 12 hours away. I am still at the computer typing up resumes, haven’t packed, but it will be fine. I don’t know how manypoeple, but I do know there are people coming from 23 states.I hope it will be a time of fun, fellowship, healing and education for all of us. To the poets and monks, and joke-posters–a BIG THANKS. I look for something light before settling down to the BB every night.If somebody will keep track of important post numbers and e-mail them to me, I will be able to print them out, thanks to the excellent instructions from Jeanette last week. Keep listening to each other, and making it through the longest moment possible for you–be it a minute, an hour, a day, or a week at a time. Go Warriors!!

Nancy

Anonymous

Dee:

I am going to the conference, as is Dianne, Jeanette and Jake. There are probably others but these are the ones I know about.

Luci

Anonymous

Addendum:

Debby Jass and her husband, Uncle Bruce, JRJones, Eloisa and Joan Ryan are also attending. Happy trails!

Luci

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.