Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I know how that is. My old number in Tulsa was 742-5681 and a major insurance office was 5861. I used to get tons of messages from people wanting insurance quotes (even though my message said “Hi, you have reached me, your favorite pregnant person; leave a message and have a happy day!”). People would always call at like 8am (I worked nights so I slept in the AM/afternoon) and get all mad that I wouldn’t give them insurance quotes or put them through to their insurance agent. I hated it! Good luck!

Anonymous

Greetings all!!!

I have changed the message on my answering maching to say you have reached
        254-9719 (area code 407) please leave a message. I have received a lot of
        hang up calls when the answering machine comes on. My phone number is one
        number away from a popular auto parts dealer so I get some calls fro them.
        I have tried to call some of the numbers back only to find they were looking
        for the parts dealer and others I have called back (who did not leave a
        message) were for information on GD. SO PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE !!!!! I do
        not want to miss anyone looking for help or information.

Regards,
        JAke George (Achgook)
        On-line facilitator.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.