Post count: 93172

    Hi Margaret,

    I totally agree with Shan. You need to get some information and make
    an informed choice. You also need to see an endocrinologist. One of
    the main reasons I chose PTU was because mine seems to be a milder
    case of GD compared to others the endo told me about. Make sure you
    get all the definitive tests so you know it’s GD and not thyroiditis
    or something else. Good luck and keep in touch. -Donna