Anonymous

Thanks for the message. I’ve been feeling quilty of not being able to go to some big Penn State football game a couple weeks ago with the family. It was just too much to leave at 7 a.m in the morning and drive for 4 hrs. there and 4 hours back and then sit out in the cold to watch a football game. Sorry guys, I really don’t appreciate the game like the 5 men in my family. All I can see is a bunch of boys out on a field chasing some ball up and down the field, and alot of times that game gets pretty blurry! The family really didn’t understand why I couldn’t go and felt I was some party pooper! I really don’t understand the lack of insensitivity and compassion any more. I take beta blockers 3 times a day and it still down’t help alot. Since I had the RAI and 6 months later started the Synthryoid, the old pounding heart is still bothering me. Do these beta blockers have anything to do with bringing down anyone’s hormone levels or is it the synthyroid? I thought after 6 months I wouldn’t need the beta blockers anymore! When does all this end???? It’s getting harder and harder to hide this GD from where I work, but I know if you start explaining things they’ll assume that you arn’t able to do the job adequately anymore. How does one cope. I just came back from my l hour lunch nap in my car because I’m afraid to even ask that this place put a couch in the ladies room then they’ll think I’m laying down on the job when they are not here? Well, enough of all this. I think I’ll go home and throw the football around in the snow outside!