Anonymous

I know exactly what you are going thru. I experience the same thing for many months when we were working on getting the Graves under control.

It was very hard for my husband to understand what I was going thru and I was angry that he wasn’t there for me as I thought he should be. I think it is a big step that you understand that you are part of the problem because I thought I was right in my thinking most of the time. If you can bring yourself to say “SORRY” to your husband after an out of control moment happens; it will make a big difference.

Things have been under control for about a year now and I have been feeling great for the past six month. My husband and I are really working hard on getting our relationship back on track. There was a lot of damage to our marriage because of how the Graves affected me. It is a time I really don’t like to look back on but try to learn from the experience. But we did get thru it with our marriage still in tact and if we can make it thru that experience; I think we could make it thru just about anything. Thank God we are Christians and believe in that sanctity of marriage!!

I will be praying for you as I do for everyone on the board and hope you feel better soon. Try to always search for the light at the end of the tunnel because there will be better times ahead.

Take care of yourself and give your body time to heal.

Becky