Anonymous

Hello everyone. I’m Lisa Barnes, Diane Barnes’ daughter. Some of you I have met before, others of you I have not and wanted to introduce myself. I just wanted to thank everyone for there kinds works, prayers, and talks since my Mothers passing. I just wanted to stress how much this bulletin board and you warriors meant to my mother. Words cannot express the love and big heart that my Mother had for everyone. Jake, Nancy and every one else, thank you of honoring my Mother at the conference. That was very touching. She was looking forward to this years conference. I would love to keep in touch with you all. Any one may email me if they would like. lisab91@yahoo.com. And to keep this short, just a quick intro for those who don’t know much about me. I’ll be 35 in a month. Was diagnosed in July of 2003 but was sick for about a year before I was diagnosed. My mother pretty much diagnosed me since she had graves disease as well. I have the lovely TED to go along with my graves. I had RAI in november of 2003 and starting feeling a little better in May of 2004. My eyes went back to as “normal” possible after the RAI. I still have slight double vison at times, and my left eye points down quite a bit. But again I wanted to thank you all!!! and I will try to post on here as often as I can!!