Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Beautiful #s Suzanne. Not much off. I would recommend looking at your WBC and ALT/AST (liver) #s as well. You general Dr should be able to help you out. I’m so glad you have a general Dr. you trust and like :)

Caro

QZZznne

Just an update – my family doc was on vacation. So I called my Endo on Tuesday and left a message which is the protocol. Yesterday, Friday, I called again as I never heard back and spoke to the operator and explained my frustration. I got a call within an hour from a different nurse assistant as both my doctor and her nurse have Friday’s off. Explained my situation and he listened and then told me he would return my call asap after he spoke to a doctor in the practice. He did and asked come in for labs that moment, not Monday, but right away. I ran over and had them drawn and now by Monday I will get results.
        In the meantime, I have just felt that although I have regulated my thyroid quite a bit from where I started, that now it is on the edge it is even more difficult to balance. I don’t ever want to feel like I did a month ago with the aches and lethargic feeling that I had because right now I feel fabulous. It was very wrong of me to stop the pill but I did and I know in my gut it isn’t right for me to take – or not to take. I guess what I am trying to say is even though it has been just a bit under a year, I don’t like the methimazole feeling and if that means that I have to lean towards thyroid removal, I am a bit closer to that after this episode.
        So that is where I am at………….and you guys are great. It is nice to come here and feel understood!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.