Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Far as LDN goes, never looked into it too much, have seen that quite a few people are trying it in many different areas, but results seem to be mixed, there doesn’t seem to be many notations on serious side effects with the low dose, but I’m kind of neutral on it.

I’m not a real big fan of Gardisil and vaccines in general, they definately do have a place in health, but it seems that we have gone over the top with vaccinations just for the sake of it. One example being chicken pox vaccines, where the risks posed by the disease are likely no greater(possibly less) than the risks posed by the vaccine itself, but that’s my opinion.

Regarding the hair loss, not a good place to be, but I tend to agree with Shirley there, if it is a side effect of GD or Hypo, then it will most likely resolve itself as you heal and adding another medication which may present new symptoms and side effects may actually be counter productive.
      Hair loss is common with many chronic diseases as the body considers hair to be one of the non essential functions, so it will divert more of it’s energy to other parts of the body that are considered more important. This often happens with Hypo as the metabolism is down regulated and basically there is just less energy to go around.
      Hope you stabilise and see some recovery in both your health and hair.

WWWI2

Thank you Harpy :)

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.