Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hello Darcy.

Thank you for your message and for the support :)

Yes, well, I’m trying to stay positive. I don’t let myself get down very easily :)p God blesses me so much I can’t complaint.

Well, I think I might have walked a little bit too much on Saturday so I’ll cut back and go as you recommended. Everyone is recommending it also. Baby steps, baby steps. I guess I got carried away b/c finally the day was no as hot. I walked to the end of the block and felt fine, walked some more and then some more, next thing I know I’m far away. Good thing my hubby was with me. I will not be doing that again … baby steps.

7.77 was high, no wonder. Mine was only 2.89 at the beginning and I was already feeling pretty sick. You are a trooper.

I’m seeing my Dr tomorrow. I can’t wait to see how he wants to proceed. I felt tired today but I took a nap :) I think part of my problem is not getting a good night sleep b/c of my vivid dreams/nightmares. I’ve never had this happen before in my life. Anyway, that and the new hypo #s, I guess.

Thank you again. I loved the “GD Nation” and “welcome to Round II” comments. Exactly!!!! That is exactly how I feel :) Bring it on, right? lol!!!

Caro 😎

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.