Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Welcome to our community. I honestly don’t know the answer to this, but will send it to our Medical Director and get an answer for you. In the meantime, please read as much as you have time for, and get a good background on Graves’.

HummingRose6

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your trying to help me get an answer. I have been studying Graves’ but not found the answer to this question yet. I am so glad you have this bulletin board. I cannot find a support group in Los Angeles. I coincidently met one woman who has Graves’ but the problems that plague her are not the ones that plague me. I am relieved to find a "community" to share and commiserate with and learn from. Thank you.

npatterson

Actually, we are in the process of getting a support group there in Los Angeles, so don’t give up. Send your name and address to the President so we can keep you in that loop. pjf804@hotmail.com

HummingRose6

Thank you so much. I will send an email to the President now. I live and work on the Westside (work: Marina del Rey; live: Culver City) so I hope the timing and location of your group are going to be accessible for me. If not, please let me know how I might help get one together on the Westside. I will inform the President of all of this in my email and request that I please be kept in the loop if possible. I would so much appreciate that. Thank you again.

HummingRose6

I am trying to find out whether taking Armour Thyroid for an extended period of time (for approximately 1 and 1/2 years) (during which time it was causing hyperthyroidism) can trigger Graves’ Disease. Does anyone know anything about this?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.