Turquoise

I’m kind of confused about the whole issue of what and when I can eat. My doctor prescribed the medication via the patient portal for her healthcare system and sent the prescription electronically, so she never offered any guidance that might have been discussed in an office visit. All I had to go on to begin with was the package insert. So reviewing various reliable medical sites, some say that you shouldn’t take calcium SUPPLEMENTS, which I don’t unless you consider the multivitamin, while others just say calcium. And others say don’t take calcium and/or supplements WITH the pill but don’t specify whether they mean immediately after (which I wouldn’t because of the recommendation to not eat right away) or within 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, etc. This goes for anything on the list of foods/products to avoid. This may be overly simplistic, but is it generally OK to consume anything if you’ve waited at least an hour after taking the medication? My gap between the pill and breakfast will usually be at least an hour and could be 2 or more.