Online Facilitator
    Post count: 4290

    Hello – We’re fellow patients here and cannot give medical advice, but I would suggest contacting the nurse practitioner or the lead primary care provider (or endocrinologist). Have a printout of the test results *and* a copy of the nurse practitioner’s prescription with you during the discussion.

    Again, we can’t tell you how to change meds, but you are right that something is off here, and it should be checked out ASAP.