SueAndHerZoo

Hey Lady…. your last note sounds like you’re in a pretty good mood with all this today – hope that’s the case and hope you can keep it! Easier said than done, right?

Very interesting, your theory about whether people reacted differently to you today because of the extra care and attention to make up or if your attitude was different. Very interesting. On days when I feel like I look crappy I most definitely carry myself differently, have different body language, don’t engage in face-to-face conversations as easily, and basically try to avoid people. It’s probably THAT that others sense in us and react to. Geez, just think of the money we waste on make up and concealers when all we really need to do is hold our heads up high and walk with confidence! I think I’ll try going to work bare-faced tomorrow and experiment with that theory. (NOT!)

I’m not sure if I’m hoping that you have melasma or not! I guess it would be good to know what it is but I haven’t read about it so is it something that’s easy to live with?

I’ll tell ya what…. I think I’ve just about had it with all the little extra’s that come with the GD package. I’m not sure who to complain to about this – perhaps my Congressman?

Tomorrow will be better for all of us, right? RIGHT?!?!?!?

Sue