Online Facilitator
    Post count: 4288

    Hello – In addition to gatorgirly’s suggestion, you can also search at

    (Note on links: if you click directly on the above link, you will need to use your browser’s “back” button to return to the boards after viewing, or you will have to log back in to the forum. As an alternative, you can right-click the link and open it in a new tab or new window).

    The “Find a Surgeon” option is on the blue header towards the top of the screen. This organization is the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, and these doctors are usually more familiar with Graves’ complications than other eye docs. You can search by city, state, or zip code.

    Take care!