Carito71

That is wonderful Jules. Isn’t it amazing? I enjoy learning about these children because when I was 8 years old my parents took me up to Great America in Wisconsin and there I saw one of these little kids with his/her parents. My parents explained to me then what this little child was suffering from. As an adult I came to find out that the disease is very rare. About a year ago I was watching a documentary on YouTube about a little girl who I believe was the 1st one to start the trials or something like that. She is from England? She is beautiful. I love her personality and her positive attitude. They also talked about the oldest of the children and how unfortunately the end of his battle with Progeria came at one of their yearly reunions. It was so sad. I think I cried at that point. It is amazing that there is information out there about these beautiful children. We should all know about it. They too have inspired me. Also little Juliana Wetmore. It is amazing what strength these children have. They are wonderful. God bless them. No child should have to go through anything like that. I’m sorry to hear about your friend’s daughter. She most have been wonderful.

Caro