snelsen

To Modo. I do suggest you go to a good ophthalmologist who is familiar with TED thyroid eye disease, so you have good care, good measurements,and good advice. If you do have TED, there is a LOT to learn about it. If you have this eye problem, there a couple stages. In the active stage, you eyes can change a lot or a little bit. Sunglasses, eye drops and eye lubricant (both preservative free) are helpful.

I am not familiar with thyroid stomach bulge, never have heard of it nor did I experience it ever. However, now that I am older, (older than you) I have a bulgy abdomen that I never had in my life, and I am not overweight at all, and very fit. I don’t like it either, but I see the same tummy on most women I know. So I am not much help there.

I have had breast cancer twice, different breasts and different pathology.
    I am very perplexed that you were told that Arimidex and Synthroid have drug interactions. I take both drugs, and I know I need both of them.
    Here is one reference of many, but I suggest that you revisit this subject with your doctors and or pharmacists. Here is one site I found which I copied for you.

Interactions between your selected drugs
    There were no interactions found in our database between Arimidex and Synthroid
    However, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. ALWAYS consult with your doctor or pharmacist.

Arimidex is in the following drug classes: aromatase inhibitors, hormones/antineoplastics.
    Arimidex is used to treat the following conditions: Breast Cancer, Breast Cancer, Metastatic, McCune-Albright Syndrome, Pubertal Gynecomastia.

Synthroid is a member of the drug class thyroid drugs.
    Synthroid is used to treat the following conditions: Hashimoto’s disease, Hypothyroidism, After Thyroid Removal, Myxedema Coma, Thyroid Suppression Test, TSH Suppression, Underactive Thyroid.

I don’t know anything at all about cortisol levels, and do not believe that this a critical path for having Graves’. I guess you can ask your doc that question, too.
    Shirley