Post count: 93172


    An Endocrinologist is a specialist and they usually treat people with Graves’. Find out as much info as you can here and make your own judgement about your doctor. If you feel comfortable about the way your MD is treating you then fine. I go to a regular MD after seeing several endos and find I get treated better and he seems to be up to date more on my disease. Not only that he loves to spend time telling me about this disease and answering my questions.