Post count: 93172

    Howdy Theresa

    By all means go see an Ophthalmologist so he can start keeping track of your eyes. The proptosis (bulging), glaucoma and nerve problems can sneak up on you before you know it. Chances are you won’t have major problems like some of us, but I waited too long since I was told it was allergies by one doc and now I have some nerve damage.

    They have an instrument called a Hertel (sp?) that they measure the proptosis with and can watch for increases in the bulging.