Post count: 93172

    Hi Laurie,

    You can look on the NGDF main page for links ~ from the main page, look under “Resources,” then “Links,” and within the links either scroll down or choose “Thyroid Related Links.” Here you will find this link as the first item:

    This is a link to the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, and you can use the link to search up an endocrinologist in your area who specializes in Thyroid Dysfunction (they don’t drill down quite as far as to say Graves’). If there isn’t one particularly local to you, you can widen the mileage around your city to find one. It’s essential to have a physician you trust, and it’s worth traveling! Check Jake & Nancy’s book (Graves’ Disease: In Our Own Words) for hints on choosing a doctor that will work with you.

    Good luck!

    NGDF Assistant Online Facilitator