Post count: 33

    Thank you, now that makes sense to why he does not reccomend it. He is not a surgeon.

    Well I have a second opinion on Wednesday for treatment options. I will also ask this new Endo for his stance on the effects of RAI on overall fertility. My symptom are getting worse and worse and they have not been able to get me stablized enough to do the first round of IVF (egg harvesting) as I would have preferred. I just hope that if I do decided to do the RAI prior to the egg harvesting for IVF, I will have made the right decision.

    I think that is my greatest fear right now.. moving forward with the RAI treatment and then finding out that it has adversly effected my egg quality even though my thyroid levels have are better.