someone

Thanks for your message. I am 27 and autoimmune issues are prominent in my family. This has all been a bit of a whirlwind and I feel like I am ready to crack. I have two boys, 2.5 and 4 years old and have been scared with all of the health issues I have been having. I suspected I was hyperthyroid and went into the doctor. My blood pressure was 171/114 and she put me on heart medication, which has brought my bp down. In the meantime, they ran several tests and I am showing as having Graves and hypothyroidism at once. I am waiting on more bloodwork, but the ultrasound and TSH test came back as showing Graves.
    All of this while we are about ready to go visit my inlaws for Christmas…out of the country.

We lost our house in August in a storm, moved to another state and completely started over. My husband hasn’t been able to get a job, so I am the only one working right now and I just found out my health insurance (I work at a hospital) won’t cover preexisting conditions! So much for a group policy! I got on a discounted health program through the state and am trying to figure out how to pay for treatments and stay in my masters program, etc.

Quite honestly, I just feel like I need a long break and want to stay home with my kids right now. I just found out my diagnosis today and am doing fairly well, all things considered, but I just don’t know where to go from here.