Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi Debbie! I have spent another sleepless night tossing and turning, hot then cold, up multiple times with BM’s, even tho’ I haven’t been eating much, just miserable…So, I got up and came to my computer to find your message of hope and inspiration. I agree with everything you said, and I admire you for the groundedness and control portrayed in your message…How do you do that? You, too, have just gone into the hypo phase, right? Are your on synthroid now? If so, how is it affecting you? God, how I wish I didn’t inflict the wrath of Grave’s disease on my poor partner, Ernie. I greeted him home from work in a state of emotional turmoil and exhaustion and I don’t feel good about this approaching day either. I am so tired…I’ve prayed alot tonight for the release of sleep…God didn’t cooperate with me… Your suggestions sound so sane and constructive to my feeble brain…I am TRYING to relax, but I feel all churned up. I so much appreciate the wise woman words in this hour from you. What meds are you taking? You’re right about my anxiety related to returning to work…I feel so non-functionable right now in my chemical confusion. I don’t feel in controll of my emotions and stand in awe of you teaching and functioning AND maintaining a positive attitude…Where do you live? I wish I could visit you, maybe some of that positivity would rub off on me. I NEED SOME SLEEP!!! Maybe I’ll go back to bed for awhile…Meanwhile, God bless you…Thanks…Hugs..
      Rachel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.