Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi SAS! Oh, but isn’t life good in spite of GD! Today in Minnesota it was only 15 degrees, but is was sunshining and beautiful. The snow just sparkled! We’ve been very fortunate in the last week to have warmer and calmer weather, which has definitely lifted my spirits. Ron sounds like a perfect husband – and I bet he cooks a mean lasagna! Brent takes his turn in the kitchen also. Most nights I’d rather just order out for pizza, but they don’t deliver to cornfields. :) As for pets, I miss Lacey terribly but Sonny Boy (our “one and only dog” as we call him) has been a constant companion. Bridgette doesn’t know how lucky she is!

Orbital irradiation sounds scary, but others on the BB have made it sound easy and helpful. I hope that it answers your prayers and brings you relief. I’ll be on the sidelines in the cheering section!

Wishing you health and happiness, Debby

P.S. I’m sure Shannon would appreciate updates, as she’s considering the same procedure. Also, what’s your email address? I like to send personal messages also.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.