Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

So NINE Canadians have answered the survey..2 Aussies( is that permissable way to reference to you folks?)
      One South African, a New Zealander, A Scotland dweller, another from Britain…

And then for the “big Winner” ( and I am not in the survey yet because I am not post treatment enough)
      but CALIFORNIA HAS 15 submissions and Pennsylvania has 10
      Virginia, Ohio and Florida all come in with 5….
      North Carolina and Texas each have 4 and Illinois has 3 and then we are scattered
      in ones and two everywhere else. Haven’t heard from Alaska at all. Well no one seem to notice my questions in earlier posts…
      I’ll share it in a readable format first, in increments of 100. Some folks who have answered, won’t be in it because treatment hadn’t happened
      yet, or one lucky lady got to come out because she doesn’t have graves.

I’ll still keep the submissions to add later when more info comes.

In NOVEMBER MY FREE T3 WAS 2510 (TOP OF NORMAL IS 440) AND TODAY I
      got blood results that say( and I know this because I feel it) T 3 is 365.
      I am grateful!!! I am taking Tapazole. I started feeling better about ten days into
      the 10mg a day dosage, but this feels really better. JEANNETTE

Anonymous

I am from a small, small, small town in PA.. I’m an hour and a half away from Pittsburgh.. I’m sure yall heard of Pittsbrugh… however, I’m happy to say – no west nile here… YET!!
        Nicki :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.