Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Greetings from Hyperspace!

Thanks for all the support. I really needed it. :-)

Things are still the same. I’m going to see my doctor tomorrow (today for everyone on the mainland). Ack. At least I can finally get my blood tested and all that jazz.

Everyone is in my thoughts. I hope everyone is doing alright.

Love and aloha, Caroline

p.s. – Cheryl! Thank you for your e-mail. I really appreciate it. But, every time I try to reply, it comes back to me! I’ve been rather neglectful in posting my replies to your e-mail on the board since I’m very forgetful, so don’t think I’m ungrateful! ;-) Thank you again. :-)

Anonymous

Hi, all, I used to post here a bit. I just thought I should add my experience with propylthiouracil. I’ve been in remission now for almost two years. I have a two-month-old baby, and his birth hasn’t triggered a relapse, as I’d feared it might. I wish you all such fortunate resolutions to your battles. –Abigail

Anonymous

Hi Warriors,

Sorry I have not been posting much lately but I tryt o read all the post and answer as many as I can. Been busy on the web site and it has been taking most of my time. Glad to see you all looking after each other. That is what we do. Provide support and education. The website is in the process of being reviewed by some medical boards. IF we look good we will get added to their sites. The more folks we can help the better we do.

Life is good,
          Grandfather’s Blessings
          Jake
          on-line facilitator
          Webmaster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.